Fast Play games print on demand from the Lottery terminal and can be played immediately to determine if the ticket is a winner. If the ticket is a winner, the prize can be claimed instantly. Fast Play is available at Florida Lottery retailer locations.
2. What is CORNHOLE CASH™?
CORNHOLE CASH is a $2 Fast Play game that offers top prizes of $10,000.
3. When did CORNHOLE CASH sales begin?
CORNHOLE CASH ticket sales began on September 1, 2017.
4. How do you play CORNHOLE CASH?
Visit a Florida retailer and ask for a Fast Play ticket for the CORNHOLE CASH game; or present a Fast Play tear-away sheet; or barcode to the retailer and a CORNHOLE CASH ticket will print automatically.
5. Can I advance play Fast Play games?
No, Fast Play games are not associated with drawings, so advance play is not applicable.
6. Can Fast Play tickets be canceled?
No, Fast Play tickets cannot be canceled.
7. Can I purchase Fast Play tickets from a Lottery vending machine?
No, Fast Play tickets are not available for purchase through a Lottery vending machine.
8. When can I purchase a Fast Play ticket?
Fast Play tickets can be purchased between 6:00 a.m. and midnight ET, seven days a week.
9. How do you win CORNHOLE CASH?
Read and follow the play instructions printed on the ticket to see if you are a winner. Prizes up to $10,000 can be claimed at any Florida Lottery office and prizes less than $600 can be redeemed immediately at any Florida Lottery retailer.
10. What are the odds of winning a CORNHOLECASH prize or the top prize?
The overall odds of winning a prize are 1-in-4.14 and the odds of winning the top prize are 1-in-360,0000.00. See chart below:
11. How long do I have to claim my Fast Play Prize? Will my ticket expire?
Fast Play game prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the official end-of-game date. Once the applicable time period has elapsed, the related Florida Lottery ticket will expire.