PLAY 4™ is a twice-daily game that pays a top prize of $5,000. Play it Straight or Combo for bigger prizes. To increase your chances of winning, try a Box, Straight/Box or Pairs play. You can play it your way any day – twice a day! With midday and evening drawings, you have two chances to play – and win!
To play, pick up a PLAY 4 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). In each panel played:
1. Select the amount you want to play: 50 cents or $1.
2. Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Combo, Front Pair, Mid Pair or Back Pair.
3. Select one number (from 0 through 9) from each column for a total of four digits, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly select some or all of your numbers. For a Front Pair play, select numbers from the first two columns only; for a Mid Pair play, select numbers from the middle two columns only; and, for a Back Pair play, select numbers from the last two columns only.
4. Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m. ET), EVE for the evening drawing (7:57 p.m. ET) draw, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the terminal will automatically print a ticket for the next available draw. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will print – one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
5. To Advance Play the same numbers and play types up to 14 consecutive days for the selected draw time(s), simply mark the number in the "Days" section on your playslip.
6. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket for each set of selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
7. Check the official drawing results to see if you're a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529). You may also watch the drawings online.
PLAY 4 drawings are held twice daily, seven days per week, following the CASH 3 drawing at 1:30 p.m. and 7:57 p.m. ET Tickets for each drawing may be purchased up to 10 minutes prior to the applicable drawing – 1:20 p.m. ET for the midday drawings and 7:47 p.m. ET for the evening drawings.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
Prizes of less than $600 may be claimed at any authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the drawings on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers and play types as the original ticket.
Players who match all four of the winning numbers drawn in the official PLAY 4™ drawing for the date played can win up to $5,000, depending on the play type purchased and the amount played. Front Pair, Mid Pair and Back Pair players who match two numbers in exact order can win up to $50.
Odds of Winning and Estimated Prize Payouts
|Play Types||Example||Odds||Prize Payouts|
|STRAIGHT Match in exact order||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play|
|BOX Match in any order||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play|
|STRAIGHT/BOX Match in exact order or any order. Costs $1.||BOX||STRAIGHT*|
|PAIRS Match two in exact order||50¢ Play||$1.00 Play|
|COMBO Covers all Straight combinations of a 4-digit number. Costs $2 to $24 depending on the numbers you select.||$2,500||$5,000|
||1112||1:2,500||$2 Play||$4 Play|
|6-WAY||1122||1:1,666.67||$3 Play||$6 Play|
||1123||1:833.33||$6 Play||$12 Play|
|24-WAY||1234||1:416.67||$12 Play||$24 Play|
|*Combined straight and box payouts|
|Numbers Selected Determine Ways to Win||Example||Example Winning Combinations|
|4-WAY: Select a 4-digit number with three like digits and get 4 ways to win.||1112||1112,1121,1211,2111|
|6-WAY: Select a 4-digit number with two pairs and get 6 ways to win.||1122||1122,1212,1221,2112,2121,2211|
|12-WAY: Select a 4-digit number with two like digits and get 12 ways to win.||1123||1123,1132,1213,1231,1312,1321,
|24-WAY: Select a 4-digit number with all different digits and get 24 ways to win.||1234||1234, 1243, 1324, 1342, 1423, 1432, 2134, 2143, 2314, 2341, 2413, 2431, 3124, 3142, 3214, 3241, 3412, 3421, 4123, 4132, 4213, 4231, 4312, 4321|
Unlike the Lottery's other terminal games, which are pari-mutuel in design (that is, players are vying for a portion of what is in the prize pool), Cash 3 and Play 4 offer set prize payouts. Therefore, the Lottery has established a $5 million liability limit for Play 4 for any particular four-digit number in each drawing. Should any four digit combination (for example 7777) be purchased often enough in a single drawing that would result in the liability limit being exceeded, the Lottery will "cut off" further sales of that specific number combination. In addition, no Front Pair, Mid Pair or Back Pair that involves the first two, middle two or last two digits, respectively, of the four digit number will be allowed for that drawing. Players that have already played those numbers will still win the full amount of the set prize even if the liability limit has been met. For more details on this issue, please refer to the Play 4 game rule, subsection (1)(i).
Saturday, August 30, 2014
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Saturday, August 30, 2014
Wednesday, September 3, 2014