FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: FLORIDA LOTTERY COMMUNICATIONS
$15 MILLION FLORIDA LOTTO® JACKPOT TICKET SET TO EXPIRE
TALLAHASSEE - The Florida Lottery announced today that a FLORIDA LOTTO® jackpot-winning ticket worth $15 million remains unclaimed. The 180-day limit to claim the jackpot prize expires Monday, October 19, at midnight.
The winning FLORIDA LOTTO numbers for the April 22, 2015, drawing were:
11 - 13 - 14 - 21 - 35 - 43
The winning Quick Pick ticket was sold at The Beer & Liquor Store, located at 4469 Morrison Avenue in Lake Worth. Players who may have purchased FLORIDA LOTTO tickets at this retailer are encouraged to check their tickets for the April 22 drawing.
While any Florida Lottery retailer can validate the winning ticket, the FLORIDA LOTTO jackpot must be claimed at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee. Players may obtain additional information by calling the Lottery's Customer Service Office at (850) 487-7787 or visiting the Florida Lottery's website at flalottery.com.
If the ticket isn't claimed before the deadline, 80 percent of the prize will be transferred to the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund, and the remaining 20 percent will go into a pool to launch future games and promotions.
ABOUT THE FLORIDA LOTTERY
The Florida Lottery is responsible for contributing more than $28 billion to education and sending more than 700,000 students to college through the Bright Futures Scholarship Program. The Florida Lottery reinvests 97 percent of its revenue back into Florida's economy through prize payouts, commissions to more than 13,000 Florida retailers and transfers to education. Since 1988, Florida Lottery games have paid more than $48.5 billion in prizes and made more than 1,800 people millionaires. For more information, please visit www.flalottery.com.
# # #
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Wednesday, October 24, 2018