The Flamingo Means Business
We welcome your interest in the Florida Lottery. Our success depends on your success and that is why we're committed to forming a partnership that benefits Florida businesses and Florida's education. Becoming a Florida Retailer will add new dimension to your business as well as help raise billions of dollars to enhance education in Florida.
We look forward to a successful and cooperative relationship with you. Thank you for your interest, and good luck as a Florida Lottery Retailer.
Why partner with us?
Florida Lottery Retailers average $1,547 gross margin per square foot!
Florida Lottery Retailers attract high-frequency customers that boost traffic and sales by an average of 11 percent!
The average customer who comes to buy a lottery ticket spends $10.35 in the store compared to $6.29 for non-lottery customers.
Become a Lottery Retailer
Lottery retailers earn extra cash with the following retailer incentives:
- Retailer bonus commissions* for selling jackpot-or top-prize-winning tickets.
- FLORIDA LOTTO®: Starts at $10,000 and increases by $5,000 with each rollover
- MEGA MILLIONS®: Starts at $10,000 and increases by $5,000 with each rollover for up to a maximum of $100,000. If the jackpot-winning ticket includes Megaplier, the retailer will earn an additional $5,000.
- POWERBALL®: Starts at $20,000 and increases by $5,000 with each rollover for up to a maximum of $100,000.
If the jackpot-winning ticket includes Power Play, the retailer will earn an additional $20,000.
- MEGA MONEY™: $1,000
* In the event of multiple winners, retailers will share the bonus incentive.
- Retailer bonus commission of $1,000, for selling a $1 million winning MEGA MILLIONS ticket (5-of-5 winning numbers).
- Retailer bonus commission of $1,000, for selling a $1 million winning POWERBALL ticket (5-of-5 winning numbers).
- Retailer bonus commission of $5,000 for selling a $2-million-winning POWERBALL with Power Play® ticket (5-of-5 winning numbers).
- Retailers who sell winning Scratch-Off tickets of $1,000,000 or more will receive a bonus commission of $2,000 per $1,000,000 in prize money claimed.
- 5% commission on all Florida Lottery ticket sales (Terminal and Scratch-Offs).
- 1% commission for cashing Florida Lottery winning tickets at your retail location.
Florida Lottery retailers receive the following support for selling lottery products:
- In-store full service from a Lottery Sales Representative
- Attractive point-of-sale material provided at no cost
- Ongoing training at no cost
- In-store promotional opportunities
- A dedicated Retailer Hotline for quick assistance