Fast Play games print on demand from the Lottery terminal and can be played immediately to determine if the ticket is a winner. If the ticket is a winner, the prize can be claimed instantly. Fast Play is available at Florida Lottery retailer locations.
2. Can I advance play Fast Play games?
No, Fast Play games are not associated with drawings, so advance play is not applicable.
3. Can Fast Play tickets be canceled?
No, Fast Play tickets cannot be canceled.
4. Can I purchase Fast Play tickets from a Lottery vending machine?
No, Fast Play tickets are not available for purchase through a Lottery vending machine.
5. When can I purchase a Fast Play ticket?
Fast Play tickets can be purchased between 6:00 a.m. and midnight ET, seven days a week.
6. How long do I have to claim my Fast Play Prize? Will my ticket expire?
Fast Play game prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the official end-of-game date. Once the applicable time period has elapsed, the related Florida Lottery ticket will expire.